Rock Island, IL - About Our Campus
This center has been awarded the Gold Circle of Quality level in ExceleRate Illinois! We are one of only a few centers in the state of Illinois that currently hold this highest rating for quality child care.
Four separate playgrounds are equipped for age-specific play and provide plenty of room for fun. Pick-up is quick and easy with parking just steps from the secured front door. Bussing is provided to and from ALL schools in the Rock Island/Milan School District.
As with all Skip-a-Long campuses, the staff is there to provide you and your children with a quality experience focused on preparing each child for a successful future. Parents and guests are always welcome.
Find out about Enrollment Options for your family today!
6 weeks through 12 years
6:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Full-Day, Five-Day care for children six weeks to five years old
- Before/After school care for children kindergarten to 12 years old - including bussing to and from school
- Full-Day, Five-Day preschool for children three to five years old
- Full-Day, Five-Day summer programs for school-age children
- A curriculum aligned with Illinois Birth to Three and Illinois Early Learning Standards
Features of Our Center:
- Electronically-secure facility
- Bussing to and from Rock Island and Milan public schools
- Professional staff with degrees and training in Early Childhood Education and development
- Mental Health Therapist on-site to provide additional support to all children
- Bus stop on the city route
- Large, outdoor shaded pavilion
- Computers in all classrooms
- Daily infant and toddler communication sheets for parents
- Three age-appropriate, fenced playgrounds
- Large, bright classrooms filled with a variety of activity stations
- Parent resource library
- Field trips, Preschool Transition program in the spring, and other special events!
Check out our most recent newsletter for helpful parenting tips, classroom highlights, and more!
Join our TEXT CLUB!
Receive short alerts about upcoming events or center news, along with limited quick texts with parenting tips or family-friendly community events!
Text "RISKIP" to 223344 to subscribe today!