Rock Island, IL - About Our Campus
This center has been awarded the Gold Circle of Quality level in ExceleRate Illinois!
Four separate playgrounds are equipped for age-specific play and provide plenty of room for fun. Pick-up is quick and easy
with parking just steps from the secured front door. Bussing is provided to and from ALL schools in the Rock Island/Milan School
As with all Skip-a-Long campuses, the staff is there to provide you and your children with a quality experience focused on preparing
each child for a successful future. Parents and guests are always welcome.
Find out about Enrollment Options for your family today!
6 weeks through 12 years
6:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Full-Day, Five-Day care for children six weeks to five years old
- Before/After school care for children kindergarten to 12 years old - including bussing to and from school
- Full-Day, Five-Day preschool for children three to five years old
- Full-Day, Five-Day summer programs for school-age children
- A curriculum aligned with Illinois Birth to Three and Illinois Early Learning Standards
Features of Our Center:
- Electronically-secure facility
- Bussing to and from Rock Island and Milan public schools
- Professional staff with degrees and training in Early Childhood Education and development
- Mental Health Therapist on-site to provide additional support to all children
- Bus stop on the city route
- Large, outdoor shaded pavilion
- Computers in all classrooms
- Daily infant and toddler communication sheets for parents
- Three age-appropriate, fenced playgrounds
- Large, bright classrooms filled with a variety of activity stations
- Parent resource library
- Field trips, Preschool Transition program in the spring, and other special events!