- Davenport, Milan, and Rock Island Skip-a-Long campuses will be CLOSED temporarily starting Monday March 23rd, through April 30th, 2020. We will continue to re-assess closure dates.
- Our Moline campus will provide Emergency Child Care for ONLY Illinois Essential Workers. There is currently a waitlist for Emergency Child Care. See below for more information.
- Families will not be required to pay private pay fees/tuition while we are closed in April. Illinois Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) co-pays will be reduced to $1 for the months of April and May.
- Little Bogey's Golf Classic Fundraiser scheduled for May 11th has been cancelled due to the CDC recommendations to cancel any events over 50 people for the next 8 weeks.
Information will be updated as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience and undertstanding during this unprecedented time.
EMERGENCY CHILD CARE FOR ILLINOIS ESSENTIAL EMPLOYEES
*There is currently a waitlist for Emergency Child Care. To be put on the waitlist, please call 309-764-8110.*
In an effort to help our community, Skip-a-Long will be providing Emergency Child Care for ONLY Illinois essential workers as listed in Governor Pritzker’s Executive Order. Skip-a-Long has been issued an Emergency Child Care license by the Illinois Department of Child and Family Services to provide Emergency Child Care services.
To enroll in Emergency Child Care, parents must be essential workers, employed at Illinois essential businesses, who are unable to work from home and have no other child care options.
If you are in need of care, you will need to fill out an Emergency Child Care Enrollment Application. If you cannot download the application or have questions on enrollment, please call the Moline Skip-a-Long Center at 309-764-8110.
1. Download the Enrollment Application. Complete all required information.
3. If you need help paying for child care, and need to apply for the Illinois Child Care Assistance Program, also complete the IL CCAP Application (English) or IL CCAP Application (Spanish) . (If you are already approved for IL CCAP, with any child care provider, you will not need to re-apply).
4. Email completed documents to Site Director, Mary Rosa-Gastaldo, at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one day prior to your child’s requested start date.
5. The Center Director will review your application, and then contact you to inform you of your application status/confirm your child’s start date.